I'll have to post a picture - But, in my very large business park that I work in, they have set a side spaces of land for mini-parks thru out the development. My desk faces out towards a very large grassy area that has three Ginormous!! Statues of Bulls. One is laying down upright - one laying down with head down and the third reclining also laying down. When I say huge I mean it (again picture to come)
Different days have had a variety of "excitement" out by them - I've sen people train there dogs - have a play-date and / or picnic - Around Halloween Development representatives had pumpkins and other fall stuff around them for a photo and then the decorations were gone ?
Today they're are workers out there - either cleaning them or polishing them. Not sure of the material they're made of but, it's some type of metal.
Now while the workers were doing thier thing - a Random Jogger decided that this area would be great to stop and do thier version of the sun salutation in Yoga. He was out there for quite some time as if the polisher's in thier big bright yellow outfits couldn't distract him
And that's today out my Work Window
To be continued
FIRST 10K! and other stuff
15 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment