Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, September 10, 2010

New Bike

I've only been looking for a tricycle since before her birthday... It became quickly apparent that stores run out of outdoor items in early spring :) Lesson Learned! So in an effort not to pay outrageous shipping cost of online retailers - I've been surfing Craigslist (but, of course)


I stumbled across this little cutie for a steal. It's a brand I've been looking for and it's made with over 95% recycled materials. So what could make mommy even happier? Even though my hunt was NOT for a "PINK" bike - The deal on this one was irresistible.

Spoke to the dad that was selling it and with such a typical married couple story : He purchased this one for his little princess and his wife not to long after found the exact replica of the one she had as a kid, so who won? You guessed it! So this little bike was ridden all of 2 times!



Hannah's still figuring out how to push down and circle the pedals but, is getting much better! I'm sure I'll be posting shots to come of her zooming away!
 
All Grins the Day it came home


Afternoon stroll in the Cul-de-sac


0 comments: