Sigh.... So I've been offered a job ... ironically back with a previous company
So I went on my "interview" yesterday and now have a BIG BIG Decision to make...
I think it's a no brainer ... I just have to convince my emotions and heart. Waking up this a.m. and looking at Little Person doing her happy thing I couldn't help but, think how I won't get to just sit and watch her in the a.m. like I do now... Specially lately since she has begun to discover her world even more lately - Making new noises and grabbing and exploring something new EveryDay!!! I also can't help but, think of all the "special" things we do thru out our days - Like baby exercise and our baby education .... I know I should feel oh so lucky that life's little obstacles actually gave me 3 months home with my daughter ... So I'm going to focus on that positive thought as I make my decision to go back to work
FIRST 10K! and other stuff
15 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment