So my excitement of getting my Hardwoods is dwindling fast. Monday the crew came out and ripped up all the carpet & linoleum - When they went to open the boxes of flooring the color didn't match what we selected. Same brand, same color written on the box - Just not stained the same - So we opted to get the right color. Our installer had to order from distributer to his wharehouse and it was supposed to be here yesterday and they were to install today. WELLL we're guessing because of the Gas issues - The delivery is delayed!!!!! So we have been living upstairs completely for 4 days. Jon jokes that we can get sidewalk chalk and play four square or hopscotch on our concrete floors... I'm soo over it! I'm limited what I can do and cooking dinner is a challenge - SIGH!
0 comments:
Post a Comment