Since when did my back yard become the Amazon?
Seriously... I have never seen Mosquitos the size of the ones that are following Mercy into my house - I'm like a hunter with an old dish towel in my own home - I feel like there should be a whispery australian accent voice over as I swat at them. Poor Mercy thinks I'm swatting at him because they're all catching a ride on his back. The Bloody splatter they leave behind has called for a copius amount of cleaning products. Looking at one close up is truly scary! The longest "suckers" I've ever seen & yes one or two have gotten me - Argh Why they only follow my Rotty & not my Boxer??? Who knows but, it's like they think he's a portal to sweet blood...
FIRST 10K! and other stuff
15 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment